Followers

"Still on the Throne" - Lyrics - Joann Rosario
















You′re with me in the storm
You've been right here all along
I am not forsaken
I am not forgotten


When the cares of life are heavy
Present and strong
I know You′re here
You're always here
When I don't understand what You′re doing
Battle seems long
I know You′re here
Your presence is here


You're still on the throne
You are God alone
Even in the valley
You′re still in control
You're with me in the storm
You′ve been right here all along
I am not forsaken
I am not forgotten


So I will rest and trust in Jehovah while I wait (while I wait)
I trust You're working
You′re always working
I will remain in You and say
"God, have Your way"
Your plans are better (Your plans are better)
Your ways are higher


You're still on the throne
You are God, God alone
Even in the valley
You're still in control (You′re still in control)
You′re with me in the storm (with me in the storm)


I can remember when (You've been right here all alone)
I thought it was over (I am not forsaken)
You never left me, never forgot me (I am not forgotten)
Oh, I am not forsaken
With You I know I′m never alone


You're still on the throne
You are God alone
Even in the valley
You′re still in control
You're still on the throne
Even in the valley (even in the valley)
You′re still, You're still in control (You're still in control)


You′re with me in the storm (with me in the storm)
You′ve been right here
You've been right here, all along
I am not forsaken
(I am not forgotten) I am not forgotten
(I am not forsaken) I′m not forsaken
(I am not forgotten) oh-oh-oh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Oshimiri Atata" (Tonic Solfa and Lyrics) - Faith Captain

"Mo Moore" - Lyrics - Adeyinka Alaseyori

"Orun Si" (Ephphatha) - Lyrics - BBO - ft Oladosu Twins