Followers

"For My Good" - Lyrics - Randy Weston & Juda Brand

Key Eb















Chorus:
And i known that
All things work together for my good
And i known that
All things work together for my good
And i known that
All things work together for my good
And i known that
All things work together for my good
And i known that
All things work together for my good
And i known that
All things work together for my good


Vamp:
It's for my good

(No matter what it feels like, looks like, i know it's working)

It's for my good

(Everybody clap those hands)
(Everybody clap those hands)
(Everybody clap those hands and say)

It's for my good

(I don't care what the eneny tries to tell you tonight)

It's for my good

(Everybody clap those hands)
(Everybody clap those hands)
(Everybody clap those hands and say)


Verse: 
(How did you know)
Jesus came
(Said i believe it)
I believe it
(I dance on it, I dance on it)
I dance on it
(And he worked it out)
Worked it out
(Worked it out)
Worked it out

(How did you know)
Jesus came
(Said i believe it)
I believe it
(I dance on it, I dance on it)
I dance on it

Reprise:
(I dance on it)
I dance on it
(I dance on it)
I dance on it
(I dance on it)
I dance on it
(I dance on it)
I dance on it
(I dance on it)
I dance on it
(I dance on it)
I dance on it
(I dance on it)
I dance on it
(I dance on it)
I dance on it
(I dance on it)
I dance on it
(I dance on it)
I dance on it
(I dance on it)
I dance on it
(I dance on it)
I dance on it


(Instrumentation)

Lead call: Everybody clap those hands

(Instrumentation)

Lead call: 
It won't always be like this
He turn it
In your favour

All:
Turn it
Turn it
Turn it
Turn it

Medley 1:
Sooner or later
It'll turn in my favour
Sooner or later
It'll turn in my favour
Sooner or later
It'll turn in my favour
It's turning around for me

It's turning around for me
It's turning around for me
It's turning around for me
It's turning around for me
It's turning around for me
It's turning around for me
It's turning around for me
It's turning around for me


Medley 2:
You did more
Than i ever expected 
You did more
Than i ever expected 
You did more
Than i ever expected 
You did more
Than i ever expected 

He's not don yet
He's not don yet
He's not don yet
He's not don yet
He's not don yet
He's not don yet
He's not don yet
He's not don yet
(Repeat many times)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Oshimiri Atata" (Tonic Solfa and Lyrics) - Faith Captain

"Mo Moore" - Lyrics - Adeyinka Alaseyori

"Orun Si" (Ephphatha) - Lyrics - BBO - ft Oladosu Twins