Followers

"Hallelujah" - Lyrics - Vic Lucas

Key F#












Chorus: Lead
Halle Hallelujah
Halle Hallelujah
Halle Hallelujah
Halle Hallelujah oh

Chorus: All
Halle Hallelujah
Halle Hallelujah
Halle Hallelujah
Halle Hallelujah oh
(2xs)

Verse 1:
Looked in my mother's eyes
Seen all the hope inside her
Still I can understand how 
She's kept her faith in Christ, she's 
Live through the hardest days, and
Cried through the darkest nights
Still looks up to the sky with 
Faith that will never die, yeah

She said listen child the world may take it all
But only God in heaven takes my soul
So until that day I'm called up to his throne
I will sing to him the only praise i know


Chorus: All
Halle Hallelujah
Halle Hallelujah
Halle Hallelujah
Halle Hallelujah oh
(2xs)


Verse 2:
Many men wouldn't have made it here
Many men already turned thier backs
Mama said i wasn't raised like that
Father God I pray you give me strength
Cause the world can really test your mind
Ain't no way I let them waste my life
Look around I see the fences high
I'mma shout until the walls fall down


(Vuka, Vuka mntanami)
(Lwela impilo yakho)


Bridge:
(My baby fight for your life)
What you know about struggling to survive
(My baby fight for your life)
I fell like Jacob be wrestling through the night
(My baby fight for your life)
Turning back on the mission I'd rather die
Enemies on the left
Jericho on the right
Evertime i give up
I hear my mama saying fight


Vamp:
I see the storm all around
One day I know the sun will shine
My hope remains alive
My faith will never die

I see the storm all around
One day I know the sun will shine
My hope remains alive
I'll shine until the walls come down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Oshimiri Atata" (Tonic Solfa and Lyrics) - Faith Captain

"Mo Moore" - Lyrics - Adeyinka Alaseyori

"Orun Si" (Ephphatha) - Lyrics - BBO - ft Oladosu Twins