Followers

"I Want Jesus" - Lyrics - Williams McDowell

Key Ab














Chorus:
Oh oh oh
I want Jesus
Oh oh oh
I want Him
Oh oh oh
Only Jesus
Take this world and give me Him

Oh oh oh
I want Jesus
Oh oh oh
I want Him
Oh oh oh
Only Jesus
Take this world and give me Him


Verse 1:
No more mixture
Give me the God of the Scripture
No more idols or lesser loves


Pre-Chorus:
No substitute will ever do
There's nothing more 
I'll ever pursue


Chorus:
Oh oh oh
I want Jesus
Oh oh oh
I want Him
Oh oh oh
Only Jesus
Take this world and give me Him


Verse 2:
I surrender
Until my heart grows tender
Here be my treasure
My greatest call


Pre-Chorus:
No substitute will ever do
There's nothing more 
I'll ever pursue


Chorus:
Oh oh oh
I want Jesus
Oh oh oh
I want Him
Oh oh oh
Only Jesus
Take this world and give me Him

Oh oh oh
I want Jesus
Oh oh oh
I want Him
Oh oh oh
Only Jesus
Take this world and give me Him


Bridge:
I made my choice
I made my decision
I made my choice
I made my decision

And I'll take the King
Over everything
Over everything

All:
I'll take the King
Over everything
Over everything

I'll take the King
Over everything
Over everything

I'll take the King
Over everything
Over everything

I'll take the King
Over everything
Over everything

I'll take the King
Over everything
Over everything

I'll take the King
Over everything
Over everything

Over everything
Over everything (Give me Jesus)
Over everything (Give me Jesus)
Over everything (Give me Jesus)
Over everything (Give me Jesus)
Over everything (Give me Jesus)
Over everything (Give me Jesus)
Over everything 
I'll take the King

(Instrumentation)

I'll take the King
Over everything
Over everything
Over everything
Over everything
Over everything
Over everything
Over everything
Over everything
Over everything 
Over everything
Over everything
Over everything
Over everything
Over everything


Pre-Chorus:
No substitute will ever do
There's nothing more 
I'll ever pursue

No substitute will ever do
There's nothing more
I'll ever pursue


Chorus:
Oh oh oh
I want Jesus
Oh oh oh
I want Him
Oh oh oh
Only Jesus
Take this world and give me Him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Oshimiri Atata" (Tonic Solfa and Lyrics) - Faith Captain

"Mo Moore" - Lyrics - Adeyinka Alaseyori

"Orun Si" (Ephphatha) - Lyrics - BBO - ft Oladosu Twins