"It is For Me" - Lyrics - Miami Mass Choir
Key GM
What God has for me, it is for me
What God has for me, it is for me
I know without a doubt
That He will bring me out
What God has for me, it is for me
What God has for me, it is for me
What God has for me, it is for me
I know without a doubt
That He will bring me out
What God has for me, it is for me
It is for me
it is for me
What God has for me, it is for me
I know without a doubt
That He will bring me out
What God has for me, it is for me
What God has for me, it is for me
What God has for me, it is for me
I know without a doubt
That He will bring me out
What God has for me
What God has for me (the blessing he has in store for me)
What God has for me (is gonna get me the things of reach)
What God has for me (my peace, my joy, my understanding)
What God has for me
What God has for me, it is for me
It is for me
It is for me
It is for me
It is for me
It is for me it is for me
Hallelujah
It is for me
(Somebody needs healing tonight)
It is for me
(Somebody needs a new home
Can you believe you can get it)
It is for me
(Somebody looking for a way out
Dont worry
He is the way)
It is for me
(I believe I will sing)
It is for me
(Just the way up in the lord
Be of good courage yeah)
It is for me
It is for me
It is for me
It is for me
It is for me
It is for me
It is for me
It is for me
It is for me
It is for me
It is for me
It is for me
Hallelujah hallelujah
Hallelujah
Comments
Post a Comment