"More" - Lyrics - Ted Winn, Balance
Key Bb
Verse: Lead
I wanna give my best to You
I wanna do what You ask me to
I wanna go wherever You say
Say the word and I'll obey
I wanna live the life that's real
I wanna serve You, Lord, for real
For You deserve all this and more
So I give You more, more
I give You more, more
Verse: All
(Said I wanna give)
I want to give my best to You (mm)
I want to do what You ask me to (mm)
I want to go wherever You say (say the word)
Say the word and I'll obey (I want to live)
I wanna live the life that's real (serve You, Lord)
I wanna serve You, Lord, for real (for You deserve all)
For You deserve all this and more (yeah)
(So I give You more)
I give You all of me, Lord (more)
Yes, I really do (so I give You more)
More (more)
(Said I want to give)
I want to give my best to You (yes, I do)
I want to do what You ask me to do (I wanna go)
I want to go wherever You say (say the word)
Say the word and I'Il obey (I wanna live)
I wanna live the life that's real (serve You, Lord)
I wanna serve You, Lord, for real (for You deserve it)
For You deserve all this and more (yeah)
So I give You more (Every little part of me)
More (I give You more)
So I give You more (More, yeah)
More
Chorus:
Hey, You're deserving of more (You're deserving of more)
You're deserving of more (You're deserving of more)
You're deserving of more (You're deserving of more)
You're deserving of more (You're deserving of more)
You're deserving of more (You're deserving of more)
You're deserving of more (You're deserving of more)
You're deserving of more (You're deserving of more)
You're deserving of more (You're deserving of more)
For how You healed my body (You're deserving of more)
For for how You saved my soul (You're deserving of more)
How You gave me new life (You're deserving of more)
How You made me whole (You're deserving of more)
You renewed my spirit (You're deserving of more)
Gave me strength to fight (You're deserving of more)
Showed me an excellent way (You're deserving of more)
Now I'm walking in the life (You're deserving of more)
Vamp:
And I give You more (I give You more)
I give You more (I give You more)
I give You more (I give You more)
I give You more (I give You more)
I give You more (I give You more)
I give You more (I give You more)
I give You more (I give You more)
I give You more (I give You more)
More of my praise (I give You more), yeah (I give You more)
And more of my worship, Lord (I give You more, I give You more)
(More) I give You (I give You more) my mind (I give You more)
I surrender (I give You more) my time (I give You more)
Yeah (I give You more)
I surrender (I give You more) all to You (I give You more)
Do what (I give You more) You want me to do (I give You more)
I'm saying (I give You more) yes to You, yeah
Outro:
I want to give my best to You
I want to do what You ask me to
Go wherever You say
Say the word and I'll obey
I want to live a life that's real
I want to serve You, Lord, for real
For You deserve all this and more
So I give You more
Hey, oh (more)
I give You more, Lord (more)
I surrender to You, Lord (more)
Oh, Lord, I'll do what You want me to
I give You more (more)
Lord, I give You my heart, my mind, my soul (more)
Oh-oh, take complete, complete control (more)
Oh, Lord, have Your way in me (more)
I surrender all, all to You (more)
Comments
Post a Comment