Followers

"More Than I Ever Expected" - Lyrics - Judah Brand

Key AM















You did more than I ever expected.
(4xs)

God you keep on doing great things, You truly amaze me
So many miracles and blessings, continue to chase me
I am overwhelmed with gratitude
That's why we offer up this praise for the things You do

You did more than I ever expected.
(4xs)

God you keep on doing great things, You truly amaze me
So many miracles and blessings, continue to chase me
I am overwhelmed with gratitude
That's why we offer up this praise for the things You do

You did more than I ever expected.
(repeat many times)

Supernatural, unexplainable, indescribable, unobtainable
(4xs)

More, more, than I ever expected.
(5xs)

You did more than I ever expected.
(4xs)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Oshimiri Atata" (Tonic Solfa and Lyrics) - Faith Captain

"Mo Moore" - Lyrics - Adeyinka Alaseyori

"Orun Si" (Ephphatha) - Lyrics - BBO - ft Oladosu Twins