Followers

"The Only Home I Know" - Lyrics - May the Lord Studio - Naomi

 Key Bb



How did I ever run so far from You?

Now I'm on the floor
With nowhere left but You
I can barely breath, Lord, carry me through
I have nothing left, I'm giving all to You
So if I fall apart, stay close to me

Be the only place my heart can breathe

Everything I love may go
You're the only home I know


The only home I know Lyrics
How did I ever run so far from You?

Now I'm on the floor
With nowhere left but You
I can barely breath, Lord, carry me through
I have nothing left, I'm giving all to You
So if I fall apart, stay close to me

Be the only place my heart can breathe

Everything I love may go
You're the only home I know


I'm tired of pretending I'm okay

You know every wound I never let them see
Have mercy on me
Everything I love may go
You're the only home I know
So I am down herе on my knees
Let Your presencе be enough for me
Jesus, I will need You
For the rest of my life

Where would I go but You? (You, You, You)
Where would I go but You? (You, You, You)

When my heart is breaking
Be the place where I can fall
When I have no words left, Lord
You already know it all
And I will pray, and pray, and pray
With my face against the ground
Not because I doubt You, Lord
I just need You with me now
I know I never ran beyond Your reach
Now I'm on the floor, Lord
Keep Your arms around me

Stay close to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Oshimiri Atata" (Tonic Solfa and Lyrics) - Faith Captain

"Mo Moore" - Lyrics - Adeyinka Alaseyori

"Orun Si" (Ephphatha) - Lyrics - BBO - ft Oladosu Twins