Followers

"This Is Not The First Time" - Lyrics - Sunvera Scott

Key DM












So how can I be silent
How can I ever doubt your name
When I look back at my yesterday
My heart is only this to say

This is not the first time you rescued me
This is not the first time you made a way
I’ve got testimony after testimony
Miracles after miracles

We share a history
A sacred story
Written in the quiet places of my heart
And when my soul is dry and searching
You are the fountain, the wellspring
Where I start my living water – So how can I be silent

Oh
One story of grace than another
You’ve been my shield and my cover
You did it before
You will do it again
Your mercy is running over
You did it before
You will do it again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Oshimiri Atata" (Tonic Solfa and Lyrics) - Faith Captain

"Mo Moore" - Lyrics - Adeyinka Alaseyori

"Orun Si" (Ephphatha) - Lyrics - BBO - ft Oladosu Twins