Followers

"Trust in God - Live" - Lyrics - Aware Worship, Mark Gutierrez

Key CM












Intro
Oh thank you Jesus

Verse:
Blessed assurance
Jesus is mine
He′s been my fourth man in the fire
Time after time
Born of His Spirit
Washed in His blood
And what He did for me on Calvary
Is more than enough

Chorus:
So I trust in God
My Savior
The One who will never fail
He will never fail
So I trust in God
My Savior
The One who will never fail
He will never fail

Verse:
Perfect submission
And all is at rest
I know the Author of tomorrow
Has ordered my steps
So this is my story
And this is my song
Praising my risen King and Savior
All the day long

Chorus:
I trust in God, I do
My Savior
The One who will never fail
He will never fail
So I trust in God
My Savior
The One who will never fail
He will never fail

Bridge:
He'll never fail(no no)
Never seen the righteous forsaken(no)
Never seen His seed begging for bread
Oh, we serve a faithful God

Vamp:
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
That′s why I trust Him
That's why I trust Him
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
That's why I trust Him
That′s why I trust Him
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
That′s why I trust Him
That's why I trust Him
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
That′s why I trust Him
That's why I trust in God
My Savior
The One who will never fail
He will never fail
I trust in God
My Savior
The One who will never fail
He will never fail
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
That′s why I trust Him
That's why I trust Him
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
That′s why I trust Him
That's why I trust Him
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
I sought the Lord and He heard and He answered
That's why I trust Him
That′s why I trust in God
My Savior
The One who will never fail
He will never fail
I trust in God
My Savior
The One who will never fail
He will never fail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Oshimiri Atata" (Tonic Solfa and Lyrics) - Faith Captain

"Mo Moore" - Lyrics - Adeyinka Alaseyori

"Orun Si" (Ephphatha) - Lyrics - BBO - ft Oladosu Twins