Followers

"Give Me Jesus" - Lyrics - Fernando Ortega
















In the morning, when I rise
In the morning, when I rise
In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus

Give me Jesus
Give me Jesus
You can have all this world
But give me Jesus

When I am alone
When I am alone
When I am alone, give me Jesus

Give me Jesus
Give me Jesus
You can have all this world
But give me Jesus

When I come to die
When I come to die
When I come to die, give me Jesus

Give me Jesus
Give me Jesus
You can have all this world
You can have all this world
You can have all this world
But give me Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Oshimiri Atata" (Tonic Solfa and Lyrics) - Faith Captain

"Mo Moore" - Lyrics - Adeyinka Alaseyori

"Orun Si" (Ephphatha) - Lyrics - BBO - ft Oladosu Twins