Followers

"Jesus, My Everything" - Lyrics - William McDowell, Joe Mettle, Sunmisola Agbebi & Dunsin Oyekan

Key Bb















Jesus, You are all I need
All I need, all I need
Jesus, You are all I need
All I need, all I need
Jesus, You are all I need
All I need, all I need
Jesus, You are all I need
All I need, all I need


Jesus, You are everything
Everything, everything
Jesus, You are everything
Everything, everything
Jesus, You are everything
Everything, everything


Jesus, You are all I need
All I need, all I need
Jesus, You are all I need
All I need, all I need
Jesus, You are all I need
All I need, all I need


All I need, all I need
All I need, all I need
All I need, all I need
All I need, all I need

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Oshimiri Atata" (Tonic Solfa and Lyrics) - Faith Captain

"Mo Moore" - Lyrics - Adeyinka Alaseyori

"Orun Si" (Ephphatha) - Lyrics - BBO - ft Oladosu Twins