Followers

"Memories" - Lyrics - Red Worship, Lizzie Morgan

Key FM















I didn't know it way back then
That I'd found a Father and a Friend
But faithful You are, and faithful You've been
Even when I was unaware
You were consistent, You were there
And faithful You are, and faithful You've been



Oh, thank You
When I look back, all that I have is "Thank You"
The memories bring me to my knees, I'll praise You
I will praise You


Some days are high and some are low
But I've got a history and it shows
That faithful You are, and faithful You've beenĺ
Oh, thank You
When I look back, all that I have is "Thank You"
The memories bring me to my knees, I'll praise You
I will praise You (Thank You)
Thank You (When I look back)
When I look back, all that I havе is "Thank You" (All I have is "Thank You")
The memoriеs bring me to my knees, I'll praise You
I will praise You


[Interlude]
I've got a reason to sing
I shouldn't be standing here
But by His grace and His mercy that carried me
Oh, I've got a reason to sing



Give me ten thousand tongues
A hundred thousand years
It wouldn't be enough to thank You, Jesus
Give me ten thousand tongues
A hundred thousand years
It wouldn't be enough to thank You, Jesus
Give me ten thousand tongues (Oh, a hundred thousand)
A hundred thousand years (It will never be enough)
It wouldn't be enough to thank You, Jesus (Give me ten thousand tongues)
Give me ten thousand tongues (A hundred thousand years)
A hundred thousand years (It will never be enough)
It wouldn't be enough to thank You, Jesus


Thank You
When I look back, all that I have is "Thank You" (The memories)
The memories bring me to my knees, I'll praise You (I will praise You)
I will praise You (Thank You)
Thank You (When I look back)
When I look back, all that I have is "Thank You" (I will always have a reason to bless You)
The memories bring me to my knees, I'll praise You (I will praise)
I will praise You (Give me ten thousand tongues)


Give me ten thousand tongues (A hundred thousand years)
A hundred thousand years (It will never be enough)
It wouldn't be enough to thank You, Jesus (Give me ten thousand tongues)
Give me ten thousand tongues (A hundred thousand)
A hundred thousand years (It will never be enough)
It wouldn't be enough to thank You, Jesus (It wouldn't be enough)
It wouldn't be enough to thank You, Jesus (It will never be enough)
It wouldn't be enough to thank You, Jesus (It wouldn't be enough)
It wouldn't be enough to thank You, Jesus


I've got a memory
I've got a memory (I dare you just to look back over your life and remember what the Lord has done)
I've got a memory (I've got a memory)
I've got a memory (I've got a memory)
I've got a memory (I've got a memory)
I've got a memory (I've got a memory)
I've got a memory (He's been faithful)
I've got a memory (I've got a memory)
I've got a memory (I've got a memory)
I've got a memory (I remember the mountain)
I've got a memory (I remember the valley)
I've got a memory (I remember the ways You made)
I've got a memory (All the ways that You've carried me)


I remember the mountain (I remember the valley)
I remember the valley (I remember the ways)
I remember the ways You made (All the ways You've carried)
All the ways that You've carried me (I remember the mountain)
I remember the mountain (I remember the valley)
I remember the valley (All of the ways)
I remember the ways You made (How You've carried me)
All the ways that You've carried me


And I've got a memory (Hey)
I've got a memory (Somebody remember in the room, I've got a memory)
I've got a memory


[Outro
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You, Jesus
Thank You (Somebody say "Thank You")
Thank You (Thank You)
Thank You
Thank You, Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Oshimiri Atata" (Tonic Solfa and Lyrics) - Faith Captain

"Mo Moore" - Lyrics - Adeyinka Alaseyori

"Orun Si" (Ephphatha) - Lyrics - BBO - ft Oladosu Twins