"Mighty Long Way (Live)" - Lyrics - Doe, Kim Jones
Key FM
Intro:
Mm, yeah
Come on testify
Verse 1:
I was dead in my sin
On my way to a burning hell
But You reached down and grabbed me
I'm so glad I lived to tell
You brought me a mighty long way (Me, yeah, you got it? Oh, yeah-yeah, listen)
Verse 2
I was carrying a burden
And it was more than I could bear
But I found my help
When I took it to the Lord in prayer
You brought me a mighty long way (Sing it again, sing it again)
You brought me a mighty long way (Come on, help me tell the Lord thank You)
Chorus:
I wanna say thank You (Thank You)
Thank You (Thank You)
Thank You (Thank You, Lord)
Thank You
You brought me a mighty long way
Momma, come on up here, come on up here and testify (Woo, yeah, ah, yeah)
How you doin'? (Let's takе it back)
Verse 3:
You were good on the mountain
And You wеre good in the wilderness
Bless the Lord, oh my soul
I thank You for Your faithfulness
You brought me a mighty long way (Woo, yeah, sing it again, You brought me)
You brought me a mighty long way (You brought me from a mighty long, yes, You did)
You brought me a mighty long way (And You brought me from a mighty long way)
You brought me a mighty long way (Let's tell the Lord thank You, tell Him, woo, thank Ya)
Chorus:
I wanna say
Thank You (I wanna say)
Thank You (Let me hear you tell Him thank You)
Thank you (Louder and louder)
Thank you (Thank You, Lord)
Thank you (He loves your voice)
Thank you (Yes He does, You brought me)
You brought me a mighty long way (Come on, somebody sing it say, yes He did)
Mighty long way (Look somebody in the eye, say it)
A mighty long way (And He's still bringing me from)
A mighty long way (Said I'm still comin' from a mighty long)
Mighty long way (Way, way, way, way)
Mighty long way (Woo, yeah)
Mighty long way (I'm still comin' from)
Mighty long way (I got one, y'all just follow me)
Bridge:
Look at what the Lord has done (Look at what the Lord has done)
Look at where He brought me from (Look at where He brought me from)
Look at what the Lord has done (Look at what the Lord has done)
Hey, He brought me from a mighty long way
Look at what the Lord has done (Look at what the Lord has done)
And look at where He brought me from (Look at where He brought me from)
Look at what the Lord has done, woo (Look at what the Lord has done)
He brought me from a mighty long way
Woo, look at what the Lord (Look at what the Lord has done)
Look at where He brought me from (Look at where He brought me from)
Woo, woo, yes (Look at what the Lord has done)
He brought me from a mighty long way
One more time, look at what the Lord has done, woo (Look at what the Lord has done)
Look at where He brought me from (Look at where He brought me from)
Look at what the Lord, the Lord, the Lord, yeah (Look at what the Lord has done)
He brought me from a mighty long way
Outro:
Hallelujah
Yeah
He's a mighty God (My God, my God, my God, my God)
He's a mighty God
Woo, He'll do it, He'll do it (Yes, He will)
He'll do what you can't do (Yes, He will)
Woo

Comments
Post a Comment