"One Word (Live)" - Lyrics - Dr. Marcus D. Cosby & The Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church Mass Choir
Key EM
Come on and put your hands together out there
Look at somebody and say, "All I need is one word from the Lord," come on
Everybody clap your
Put your hands together
One word from the Lord can move a mountain
One word from the Lord can strengthen your faith
One word from the Lord has the power to heal
One word, one word, one word
All I need is one word
All I need is one word
The grass may wither (The grass may wither)
Flowers may fade (The flowers may fade)
But Your word (But Your word will never change)
Heavеn and Earth (Heaven and Earth)
Shall pass away (Shall pass away)
But Your word (But Your word remains thе same)
Oh
We say all I need is one word
All I need is one word
All I need (All I need is one word)
One word (One more word)
Yes (One more word)
Yeah
Jesus spoke a word and said, "Go and be healed"
Jesus spoke a word and said, "Please be still"
Jesus spoke a word and said, "Only believe"
One word, one word, one word
We say all I need is one word
All I need is one word
The grass may wither (The grass may wither)
Flower may fade (The flowers may fade)
But Your word (But Your word will never change)
Heaven and Earth (Heaven and Earth)
Shall pass away (Shall pass away)
But Your word (But Your word remains the same)
Oh, that's what happens, we say
All I need is one word
All I need is one word
All I need, all I need is one word
One more word (Yeah)
One more word
Everybody clap your hands like
If the word of God has done something for you
If it's changed your life
Put your hands together, I said put your hands together
I said put your hands together
Hey
One word
All I need is one word
All I need is one word
I said all I need is one word
Said all I need is one word
Can I give you one word?
Can I give you one word?
Can I give you one word?
Yeah, I can do (I can do)
All things (All things)
Through Christ (Through Christ)
Who strengthens me (Who strengthens me)
One word (One word)
Oh, one word (One word)
Anybody know about His word? (One word)
I said one word (One word)
Hey, say they that wait (They that wait)
On the Lord (On the Lord)
Shall renew (Shall renew)
Their strength (Their strength)
Oh (One word)
Faith called me 'bout hearing (One word)
Hearing 'bout the word of God (One word)
I said one word (One word)
Yeah
No weapon (No weapon)
No weapon (No weapon)
Formed against me (Formed against me)
Shall prosper (Shall prosper)
Oh (One word)
Hey, one word (One word)
All I need is one word (One word)
All I need is one word (One word)
Hey, say weeping may (Weeping may)
Endure (Endure)
For a night (For a night)
For a night (For a night)
But joy (But joy)
But joy (But joy)
But joy (But joy)
Comes in the morning (Comes in the morning)
Hey (One word)
All I need is one word (One word)
Anybody thankful for His word? (One word)
Anybody thankful for His word? (One word)
Anybody thankful for His word? (One word)
The Bible says (One word)
The Bible says (One word)
The Bible says (One word)
The Bible says (One word)
Be not weary (One word)
In well-doing (One word)
For in due season (One word)
You gonna reap, oh, yes (One word)
Anybody know about the word? (One word)
Anybody know about the word? (One word)
Anybody know about the word? (One word)
Anybody know about the word? (One word)
Yea, though I walk (One word)
Through the valley of the shadow (One word)
Of death (One word)
I fear no evil (One word)
For Thou art with me (One word)
For Thou art with me (One word)
For Thou art with me (One word)
Yeah, one word (One word)
One word (One word), one word (One word)
One word (One word), all I need (One word)
One word (One word), all I need (One word)
One word (One word), all I need (One word)
Yeah (One word), yeah (One word)
Yeah (One word), yeah (One word)
One word (One word), one word (One word)
One word (One word)
If you thankful for His word, that's a good place to clap your hands
Oh
We say
All I need is one word
All I need is one word
All I need
All I need is one word
One more word (Yeah)
From the Lord (One more word)
Lord
Somebody clap your hands
If you know something about the word of God
Lift up your hands
Open up your mouth
And say, "Lord, I thank You for Your word"
Come on, say, "Lord, I thank You for Your word"
Lord, I thank You
Lord, I thank You
Shout your name and say, "One word, one word," come on
Tryna tell you people one word is all you need
One word is all you need
One word is all you need
One word
One word
One word
One word
Put your Reverend Dr. Marcus D. Cosby voice on
And say, "One word"
One word
Yeah
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yeah, Lord
One word from your Lord

Comments
Post a Comment