Followers

"We Say Yes" - Lyrics - Todd Dulaney

Key CM















You are the answer
And I know that You have the perfect plan for me

We say yes to Your will and Your way forever
We say yes to whatever You say always
We say yes to Your will and Your way forever
We say yes to whatever You say always
For You have the perfect plan for me

Send me and I will go runnin'
Send me and I will obey
You are the potter, I am the clay

Send me and I will go runnin'
Send me and I will obey
You are the answer
And I know that You have the perfect plan for me

Send me and I will go runnin'
Send me and I will obey
You are the potter, I am the clay
Send me and I will go runnin'
Send me and I will obey
You are the answer
And I know that You have the perfect plan for me

Totally surrendered to You
I'm totally surrendered to You
I am completely Yours, oh Lord
I'm totally surrendered to You
Totally surrendered to You
I am completely Yours, oh Lord

Totally surrendered to You
I'm totally surrendered to You
I am completely Yours, oh Lord

Totally surrendered to You
I'm totally surrendered to You
I am completely Yours, oh Lord

Totally surrendered to You
I'm totally surrendered to You
Totally surrendered to You
I am completely Yours, oh, Lord

Totally surrendered to You
I'm totally surrendered to You
Totally surrendered to You
I am completely Yours, oh, Lord

I am completely Yours, oh Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Oshimiri Atata" (Tonic Solfa and Lyrics) - Faith Captain

"Mo Moore" - Lyrics - Adeyinka Alaseyori

"Orun Si" (Ephphatha) - Lyrics - BBO - ft Oladosu Twins