Followers

"When I Think" (Live) - Lyrics - Ricky Dillard

Key F#















Chorus:
Thank You
For always being there for me
Thank You
Your love has set me free
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
I give You praise

Thank You
For always protecting me
Thank You
Your love covers me
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
I give You praise


Bridge:
For all You've done for me
Your love has set me free
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
I give You praise

For all You've done for me
Your love has set me free
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
I give You praise


Chorus:
Thank You
When I look back over my life
Thank You
You were there, You were there, You were there
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
I give You praise

Thank You
When I look back over my life
Thank You
You were there, You were there, You were there
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
I give You praise

Thank You
If it weren't for Your love
Where would I be?
Thank You
You were there, You were there, You were there
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
I give You praise

Thank You
If it weren't for Your grace
Where would I be?
Thank
You were there, You were there, You were there
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
I give You praise

When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
I give You praise

Thank You
If it weren't for Your love
Where would I be?
Thank
You were there, You were there, You were there
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
I give You praise

Thank You
If it weren't for Your grace
Where would I be?
Thank You
You were there, You were there, You were there
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
When I think of Your goodness, Jesus
I give You praise


Outro:
That's a good place to praise Him
I said that's a good place to worship Him
Why don't you give Him the fruits of your lips
By Him, He will let us offer a sacrifice of praise
Unto God continually, which is the fruits of your lips
C'mon, open your mouth and let God out your mouth, c'mon
C'mon, we got so much to thank Him for
Nobody know half the stuff you've been through
Nobody know half the hell you have been through
But tonight, I came with hands lifted and my mouth open and saying
When I think of the goodness of Jesus and
All that He has done for me, my soul cries out
C'mon, lift your soul cry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Oshimiri Atata" (Tonic Solfa and Lyrics) - Faith Captain

"Mo Moore" - Lyrics - Adeyinka Alaseyori

"Orun Si" (Ephphatha) - Lyrics - BBO - ft Oladosu Twins