Followers

"Yahweh (The Conqueror's Anthem)" - Lyrics - Sunmisola Agbebi

Key BM















Yahweh, You are my Pillar
Yahweh, You are my Rock
Yahweh, You are my Refuge
Yahweh, You are my Strength

Oh… oh… oh…
Ya ya ya…

Your Presence is living inside me
And I can never, never remain the same

Yeshua is living inside me
And I can never, never remain the same
Your Power is living inside me
And I can never, never remain the same

Your Fire is burning inside me
And I can never, never remain the same
Your River is flowing inside me
And I can never, never remain the same

Never remain the same
Never remain the same
Never remain the same
Never remain the same
Never remain the same
Never remain the same
Never remain the same
Never remain the same
Never remain the same
Never remain the same
Never remain the same
Never remain the same
Never remain the same
Never remain the same

So I rest in Your Love, I rest in Your Grace
I rest in Your Power, Yahweh

Yahweh, You are my Pillar
Yahweh, You are my Rock
Yahweh, You are my Refuge
Yahweh, You are my Strength (Repeat)

Oh… oh… oh…
Ya ya ya…

Your Presence is living inside me
And I can never, never remain the same

Your Fire is burning inside me
And I can never, never remain the same
Your Presence is living inside me
And I can never, never remain the same
Yeshua is living inside me
And I can never, never remain the same
Your Power is living inside me
And I can never, never remain the same

Your Fire is burning inside me
And I can never, never remain the same
Your River is flowing inside me
And I can never, never remain the same
Yeshua is living inside me
And I can never, never remain the same
Your Power is living inside me
And I can never, never remain the same

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Oshimiri Atata" (Tonic Solfa and Lyrics) - Faith Captain

"Mo Moore" - Lyrics - Adeyinka Alaseyori

"Orun Si" (Ephphatha) - Lyrics - BBO - ft Oladosu Twins